Information about the processing of personal data
The company AUTOFIS spol. with registered office at Viničné 577, 900 23 Viničné, IČO: 35822970 registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, insert no. 25193 / B (")
ET Slovakia, s.r.o. with registered office Jasovská 39, 851 07 Bratislava, IČO: 31361439 registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, insert no. 25193 / B (
(hereinafter referred to as AUTOFIS Company Ltd. and ET Slovakia, as as Operator)
provides its clients and persons interested in the services of AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia, hereinafter referred to as "Clients") in accordance with the provisions of § 19 and § 20 of Act no. 18/2018 Z.z. on Personal Data Protection, as amended (hereinafter referred to as "the Act") and in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection, the following information:
1. The information system operators in which the personal data of the Client are processed is AUTOFIS and ET Slovakia, whose identification data are listed above.
2. The purpose of processing Client's personal data is to provide AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia, in particular to operate parking and parking areas, and to offer other services in the form of newsletters.
3. The legal basis for the processing of Client's personal data is first and foremost the performance of the contract, which is the provision of AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia, measures before the conclusion of such a contract. The second legal basis for the processing of personal data of the Clients is the legitimate interests of AUTOFIS and ET Slovakia, consisting of the right of the entrepreneur to inform current Clients about current services by sending a newsletter.
4. AUTOFIS and ET Slovakia keeps personal data of the Client for 5 years from the termination of the provision of services to the Client, longer, in accordance with the appropriate legal filing periods, if the data are part of the outputs (eg accounting documents) that are archived.
5. In relation to the processing of personal data, Clients have the following rights in relation to AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia:
(i) the right of access to their personal data,
(ii) just to delete their personal data or to restrict their processing,
(iii) the right to object to the processing of personal data,
(iv) the right to transfer personal data,
(v) the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data,
vi) the right to file an application for the opening of proceedings against AUTOFIS pursuant to § 100 of the Act,
6. The provision of Client's personal data is necessary for the performance of the subject matter of the contract under which AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia provides its services to the Client (whether or not it was written in writing). The client is not obliged to provide AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia with personal data, but in this case AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia will not be able to provide its services to the Client in its entirety.
7. AUTOFIS and ET Slovakia have taken reasonable technical and organizational measures to ensure the level of personal data security that corresponds to the risk of breaching the rights of the Clients. The measures take into account the latest knowledge in this area and AUTOFIS and ET Slovakia have incurred the corresponding costs for their acceptance. A more detailed description of the Rights of Privacy Clients as they result from the Act
1. Right of access to personal data. If the Client asks AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia for confirmation that personal data are processed, the AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia informs the Client about:
(a) the purpose of the processing of his or her personal data,
(b) the categories of personal data processed,
(c) identifying the recipients or categories of recipients who were or may be personal data provided,
(d) the period of retention of personal data,
(e) just require the correction of personal data, its deletion, limitation of its processing, or right to object to the processing of personal data,
f) just to file a petition before the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic based on the claim that the rights of the Client have been violated,
g) sources of personal data if personal data have not been obtained directly from the data subject,
h) existence or resp. in the case of AUTOFIS, the absence of an automated individual decision-making, or profiling,
i) adequate guarantees of the transfer of personal data if transferred to a third country.
At the same time, AUTOFIS will provide the Client with a listing of personal data processing it in such a way, as requested by the Client.
2. The right to correct personal data. If the Client requests AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia to correct his or her personal data, AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia will make this correction without undue delay and the original data that AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia will correct will be erased or deleted if possible. In the case of paper documents, the original data will remain preserved, but the correction will be taken into account in the data base or in another document (eg, a record of the repair of personal data).
3. Right to the deletion of personal data (right to be forgotten). If AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia contacts the Client with the request to delete his or her personal data, AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia will comply with his / her application, provided that,
(a) personal data are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were processed, or
(b) The Client has withdrawn approval to process a specific category of personal data (in connection with the the provision of visas) and there is no other legal basis for the processing of such data, or
(c) the Client has exercised his right to object to the processing of personal data, or
(d) it appears that AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia processes personal data unlawfully or
(e) the Client 's right to erase his or her personal data results from legislation or
(f) personal data obtained in connection with the AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia offer through IT (Internet, e-mail, telephone).
AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia is not obliged to comply with the deletion request of the Client if further processing is necessary:
(a) the exercise of the right to freedom of expression or the right to information
(b) to comply with the statutory or public interest obligations of AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia (for example, the law specifies the obligation to report the data of persons traveling to a particular state or the investigator requests the delivery of information about a particular client);
(c) on grounds of public interest in public health (for example, the Public Health Service requests information on specific persons who have been in a certain period of time with a communicable disease)
(d) for archiving, scientific, historical and statistical purposes (eg data are part of documents that have to be archived and lost in deleted data) and
(f) the exercise of a legal claim (for example, AUTOFIS has a claim against the Client and the deletion of its data would make it impossible to use it).
4. Right to restrict the processing of personal data. If AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia contacts the Client with a request to restrict the processing of his or her personal data, AUTOFIS will comply with his request if:
a) Client rejects the accuracy of personal data - AUTOFIS restricts the processing of data until he / she can verify the accuracy of the data processed,
b) the processing of data is illegal, but the Client does not request the deletion of personal data, but the limitation of their processing,
c) AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia no longer requires personal data to achieve the purpose of the processing, but the Client requires them to claim a legal claim, or
d) If the Client objects to the processing of personal data, AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia will restrict the processing of personal data until the validation of AUTOFIS's legitimate reasons prevails over the Client's justified reasons.
5. Right to the portability of personal data. If AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia applies to AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia to request the publication of its personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia will accept the request if the data are processed by automated means (eg PC) and if the applicant explicitly AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia may transfer such data directly to another operator.
6. The right to object to the processing of personal data. As AUTOFIS and ET Slovakia process personal data based on the legal basis of AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia's legitimate interests (sending a newsletter to the Client) which can be considered as direct marketing, AUTOFIS and ET Slovakia have an obligation if the Client objects to the processing of his personal data for this purpose (direct marketing) do not continue to work. In other words, such AUTOFIS or ET Slovakia will not send this newsletter to the Client and will remove it from the mailing list for the newsletter.
7. Confirmation of data protection rules.
I have read these data protection rules with detailed information, I have understood them and I agree with them.
8. Data protection issues
You can always ask questions about privacy by:
AUTOFIS, s.r.o., Viničné 577, 900 23 Viničné, or
ET Slovakia, s.r.o. Jasivska 39, 851 07 Bratislava
Phone: +421 905 606 307